The British Council operates with an appointment booking system, if you have a need that requires a visit to our offices, please use the below link to book. Walk-ins are strictly prohibited without a confirmed appointment. https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/BritishCouncilSouthAfrica@britishcouncil.org/bookings
Monday to Thursday: 08.00 -16.00
Friday: 08.00 -12.30
Our switchboard is closed on public holidays and weekends
- All exams queries should be directed to our customer services team in the Johannesburg office. Send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that exam venues are not necessarily at our offices.
- No exams are held in our Cape Town office.
- Please check your statement of entry for the confirmed venue.
- Cambridge Private Candidate Registrations: email@example.com
- Cambridge Associate School Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +27 (0)11 560 9300
Exams fax no: +27 (0)86 570 0422
Contact us online
Please send all enquires to email@example.com
UK visa applications and information: please contact the UK Border Agency in South Africa
Help for British nationals: please contact the British High Commission in Pretoria
Please note: There are no parking facilities at our offices. Kindly make use of the parking facilities within the area.
P.O. Box 655
275 Jan Smuts Avenue
Dunkeld West, Johannesburg, 2196