We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Examiners in Johannesburg/Pretoria, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Namibia.
|Closing date||Wednesday 5 April 2017|
Qualifications and experience required (all of the below)
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate or Master’s degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please complete the appliction form below and send it to Tinyiko Mohale (IELTS Manager) at Tinyiko.email@example.com with the title IELTS Examiner (include the city you are applying for e.g. IELTS Examiner Johannesburg) by the 5th April 2017 or call 011 560 9318.