Would you like to get some advice on how to reach the IELTS score you need and how to prepare for your test in the most efficient and effective way?
With expertise and knowledge in hand, our IELTS counsellors can give you the support and guidance you need during your one-to-one counselling session.
All you need is an internet connection and a phone number to benefit from this free service.
What to expect from the British Council IELTS Counselling service?
- An English level check composed of:
- Online English reading, listening and writing diagnostic tests
- A personalised tailor-made Learning Plan from your IELTS counsellor
- Regular check-in calls with your personal counsellor to follow up on progress and provide additional information
- Further assistance and guidance with your IELTS Exam booking and results collection.
How to register?
Simply sign up for one of our free tailor-made consultations, by clicking on 'register now' at the top right of this page.
How much does it cost?
The IELTS Counselling service is completely free of charge until January 2022.
What will happen next?
After you sign up, expect to receive a call/email from the British Council IELTS team. They will help you schedule your first consultation with your counsellor.